We offer fun and educational science events throughout the year. Check out our upcoming events here.
Celebrate science through play!
Tuesday 21st - Sunday 26th March 2017
9:30 - 4:30 every day
Table Tennis Canterbury stadium, 294 Blenheim Road, Riccarton
Science Alive's annual Under 5 Fest is back March 2017 - located at Table Tennis Canterbury stadium, our popular kids science festival will be better than ever!
Children and adults can explore a wide range of hands-on science-based activities.
As always there will be our usual exhibits and some brand spanking new ones to play with.
Under 2s are FREE entry
$6 per person (both children and adults above the age of 2)
Door sales available - we take both EFTPOS and cash (no cash-out facility onsite but there is one across the road at The Warehouse).
- Our balloon creator + face-painter take cash only - so don't forget to bring some coins!
- Food and coffee will be available from the in-house cafe - they will be taking EFTPOS or cash (for that much-needed coffee break and snack).
- Parking will be a little snug as always (over 4,000 people attended in 2016!), with Warehouse parking also available across the road (please be careful crossing with young-ones). Our traffic volunteers will be there to help you navigate the on-site carparks safely - please be patient.
- Mornings are the busiest time for Under 5 Fest, so for quieter periods (and more space to run about!), we'd advise joining us in the afternoon.
- There is a bus stop very close to the venue – this would avoid any parking hassles on the day.
Large bookings + ECE groups can contact Nicky at:
We'd love to see your photos and videos of the event too! #U5FEST